Staying hydrated is one of the most important things to do after any physical activity. Having an amazing water bottle with you can get you to drink more water. Two of our most famous bottles are the Hydro Cell and Hydro Flask bottles. Let’s find out which is better for you with this Hydro Cell vs Hydro Flask comparison.
Hydro Cell vs Hydro Flask General Overview
Before you decide which of these two bottles is the best for you, you should know what they are made of and what they can do to your beverages. Hydro Cell and Hydro Flask are not just your ordinary bottles, they can do more than just holding your water or any beverage that you prefer drinking.
Hydro Cell Bottle
The Hydro Cell bottle is made of quality stainless steel. It is created with quality materials and since it is not made of plastic, it is also Bisphenol A (BPA) free. The Hydro Cell bottle is highly tested through several tests and is safe from oxidation and decomposition.
The Hydro Cell bottle is one of the best bottles when it comes to insulation. Its vacuum seal technology keeps your drink at the right temperature whether it’s hot or cold for hours. The Hydro Cell bottle’s cap also prevents leaks. It is also sweat-proof which prevents slipping from your hands.
Hydro Flask Bottle
The Hydro Flask became widely known in 2009 because of its Thermos-style insulation. The Hydro Flask bottle has a very stylish design and it seems made of quality materials.
Since it is made of metal and not of plastic, it is also considered eco-friendly and safe to use. Its double-wall vacuum insulation keeps the liquid inside at the perfect temperature for hours. The honeycomb structure inside also helps in the insulation and maintaining the temperature of your beverage.
Similarities and Differences
The Hydro Cell and Hydro Flask water bottles have lots of similar and different features that you may want to take a look at before deciding which one to buy. Here’s a closer look at the features of the Hydro Cell and Hydro Flask bottles.
- These two bottles are both vacuum sealed which prevents leaks.
- Both of them come in various colors and great designs.
- These are both made from stainless steel which makes them more environmentally friendly and safer for repeated use.
- They can keep your drinks warm or cold for several hours.
- They are both good companions during sports, gym workouts, and even for school.
- They are both BPA-free, a chemical substance known to disrupt some normal hormone function.
- Both of them have a specialized cap for sports.
- These two bottles are condensation-free. It means that it will not be moist outside which also prevents slipping.
- Both are available in different body and mouth sizes.
- These two bottles are both popular.
- Both bottles offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Both bottles are safe from rusting.
- The Hydro Cell is a lot cheaper than the Hydro Flask.
- The Hydro Cell comes with an extra cap which can also save you several dollars if you want to buy a separate one.
- The Hydro Cell has a straw and the Hydro Flask has a standard flex cap. The Hydro Cell lid with a built-in straw can help prevent leaks and help you drink from your bottle easier.
- The flex cap of the Hydro Flask is not the best to use when drinking hot liquids since it is not leakproof.
When to Use a Hydro Cell Bottle
Hydro Cell bottles can be brought during travels and adventure. They’re good for outdoor use and activities since they have leakproof and sweat-proof technology. They allow you to have a strong grip on them without feeling the temperature of the liquid inside.
Hydro Cell water bottles are designed for people who are into sports, gym, and other physical activities. There are also a lot of available colors to choose from. They can be a better choice whether you’re a male or a female
Hydro Cell water bottles are not just for adults. They have a small size that is best for children, too. They can easily bring it to school, to the park, or when playing outdoors. Since they are made of stainless steel, they will not break easily if you accidentally drop them. If you want more protection, adding a silicone cover can add more insulation and prevent high impact.
When to Use a Hydro Flask Bottle
Hydro Flask bottles can also keep your water cold for up to 24 hours or your coffee or tea hot for up to 12 hours with the lid on. The Hydro Flask is also phthalate-free which makes it safer for hydration. It is also suitable for children because of its slim design making it easy to hold.
It is widely known as an athlete’s companion even for the younger generation. It’s easy to bring anywhere because of its powder coating which prevents both sweating and slipping, just like the Hydro Cell water bottle.
The Hydro Flask is also a good bottle to bring during hiking and long walking activities because of its more comfortable holder. Its flex cap makes it easier to drink water without opening the whole lid. Though it can also have some leaks compared to using a straw that the Hydro Cell has.
Which Water Bottle is Better?
Hydro Cell and Hydro Flask bottles both have lots to offer. Both of them can be used for different sports and indoor and outdoor activities. When it comes to insulation, both of them are good enough.
They are also tightly sealed. You can only choose whether you prefer straw or a flex cap as a secondary lid. If you don’t want any leaks, you can choose a Hydro Cell water bottle which offers a lid with a built-in straw.