Choosing between two water bottles when both seem to be good can be a difficult decision to make. In this Hydro Cell vs Iron Flask comparison, we are going to talk about these two water bottles, their features, similarities, and differences; to help you decide which one to buy.
Hydro Cell vs Iron Flask General Overview
Granted, both Hydro Cell and Iron Flask water bottles have the same main purpose which is to keep you hydrated. Beyond that, the Hydro Cell stainless steel bottle has a lot to offer. In this overview, let’s take a look at what benefits each water bottle can give you.
Hydro Cell Stainless Steel Bottle
The Hydro Cell stainless steel bottle is a stylish alternative to single-use plastic bottles and comes in different colors allowing you to have great choices that match your lifestyle. It has a very modern style that’s suitable for everyone.
Hydro Cell water bottles are BPA-free and made of non-corrosive 18/8 stainless steel. BPA is a chemical known to damage different organs in the body and is usually found in plastic water bottles. Each Hydro Cell stainless steel bottle comes with an extra lid with a built-in straw so you can make the switch and stop using plastic straws.
The Hydro Cell’s lid is durable and vacuum sealed. You don’t have to worry about spills and leaks because the Hydro Cell water bottle’s lid is leak-proof. Its double-wall insulation can keep your drink cold for about 24 hours and warm for up to 8 hours. Even if your drink is ice-cold, you will not see any sweat or condensation on the outside wall of your water bottle which helps prevent slipping.
Iron Flask Water Bottle
The Iron Flask water bottle is made of a non-corrosive 18/8 stainless steel. You can choose between a straw lid, flip lid, or stainless steel lid. Those three different lids make the Iron Flask water bottle versatile and good for different activities.
Iron Flask water bottles are also BPA-free and toxins-free. Iron Flask water bottles come in a wide range of sizes, colors, and wonderful designs that you can proudly bring outdoors.
Iron Flask water bottles prevent slipping due to their powder coating and sweat-proof outer wall. Since they are also double-walled and vacuum-sealed, Iron Flask water bottles can keep your drink cold for up to 24 hours and warm for about 12 hours.
Similarities and Differences
Hydro Cell and Iron Flask water bottles have lots of similarities when it comes to their benefits. Nevertheless, there are also differences which can help you choose which one is right for you.
- Both the Hydro Cell and the Iron Flask water bottles can keep your drink cool for up to 24 hours.
- The Hydro Cell and Iron Flask water bottles are both safe because they are BPA-free and toxin-free.
- Both bottles are made of stainless steel which prevents them from rusting and from retaining flavors and stains from your previous beverage.
- Hydro Cell and Iron Flask bottles are both easy to clean. They should be washed by hand with warm water and soap.
- Both bottles have a powder-coated finish which allows you to help them firmly and easily.
- They are also sweat-free which allows you to put them inside your bag and not worry about your papers getting wet.
- Both of them are available in a diversity of colors and sizes.
- Hydro Cell offers a leak-proof cap, while it’s not a guarantee with Iron Flask.
- Hydro Cell stainless steel bottles are more affordable and offer greater value for your money than the Iron Flask water bottles.
- You can get some water bottle accessories for your Hydro Cell water bottle to adjust them to your lifestyle, like a paracord handle and a silicone boot.
- An Iron Flask water bottle is heavier than the Hydro Cell water bottle which makes it more difficult to carry while filled with water.
- Hydro Cell water bottles have wider mouths than Iron Flask which makes it easier to put ice inside.
When to Use a Hydro Cell Stainless Steel Bottle
Hydro Cell bottles can be best used for travel and outdoor activities. They are leak and sweat-proof, so there’s no need to worry about your things getting wet or spilling your beverages. They also maintains your drink’s temperature for longer periods of time.
A Hydro Cell water bottle is also good for shorter activities like going to the gym, jogging, running, or biking. Because of the Hydro Cell water bottle’s double walled design, you can easily carry it, put it inside your bag, and even fit it on a bike’s water holder.
When to Use an Iron Flask Bottle
An Iron Flask water bottle could be a better choice during winter since it can keep your drink warm for a longer period. You can also bring an Iron Flask water bottle for longer travels and more strenuous activities, such as hiking, mountain climbing, trail running, camping, or hunting.
Iron Flask water bottles can also be good in your everyday workouts and daily activities. While different lids can let you adjust your water bottle to fit all your needs, that means spending more time choosing which lid is the best fit for your water bottle.
Which Water Bottle is Better?
A Hydro Cell stainless steel bottle can be the best water bottle for you without spending too much. It comes with secure leak-proof lids that you can use in your daily routines and even in your special outdoor activities. Enough to keep your water bottle in style and well-functioning at the same time.
If you want your coffee to be hot for a little longer, an Iron Flask water bottle can be a more expensive alternative. Its flip lid allows you to drink easily from your water bottle even when using one hand only. However, flip lids can easily be opened and can cause spills.
Overall, they are both a good choice when it comes to an outdoor water bottle. However, those differences listed above are important to consider to help you choose which one is the best for your needs and which one to buy.